Our vision and values
Growing a place of opportunity and ambition.
Our priority outcomes - putting people first
- Outcome 1 – Slough children will grow up to be happy, healthy and successful.
- Outcome 2 – Our people will be healthier and manage their own care needs.
- Outcome 3 – Slough will be an attractive place where people choose to live, work and stay.
- Outcome 4 – Our residents will live in good quality homes.
- Outcome 5 – Slough will attract, retain and grow businesses and investment to provide opportunities for our residents.
The decision to select the five priority outcomes within our Five Year Plan was based on evidence. The Strategy and Performance service maintains an evidence base across all areas of the council’s activities, which enables us to analyse key data about the borough and provide insight into the needs of our customers.